My Cup Runneth Over


Easter Sunday was perfection.
Libby woke, feeling much better.
The morning was stunning.
It was the kind of morning that takes your breath away.
We went to brunch.
We went to the greenhouse.
We came home and watched a movie.
The movie was Hope Floats.
My cup runneth over.
After the movie, We took the red rose from my little Easter Bouquet.

And took it to Mother.
Mothers headstone is worn.
That's really to bad.
I was thinking about Mother today...
and how much she loved holidays.
Any holiday.
It was an excuse to gather the people she loved around her.
Larry, the Girls and I had been blessed to live 2 miles away
from her for 11 years.
Oh the fun we had.
The love and respect shared.
This holiday I find myself remembering so many nice things.
Nice, happy memories.
My Cup Runneth over.
Love you.
Me

No comments: