ART AUCTION!

I really need your help.
On June 14th I am walking in the Komen North Texas event.
This is the first time since my treatments that I have felt like participating!
My friends, Zach, Andy, Bobbie and Angela have added their support
but
I am $50.00 shy of the total that was promised.
Here is my plan.
I painted this canvas to auction for the event.
Since I am $50.00 shy, the bidding will start at $50.00.
You are free to bid at anytime.
Email bids to: robin@robintolbert.com
Bidding ends on midnight  June 1st.
I will be posting the highest total as bids come in.
I will pay postage, to winning bidder.
Please find painting information below.
 
title: I Hold Your Heart In Mine
oil on canvas
by Robin Tolbert
24"X30"
2 1/2" deep
 
 High Bid: $150.00
"I Hold Your Heart In Mine"

2 1/2" deep gallery canvas.
{unable to be framed}
 
A single heart is hidden in painting.
 
I will get better shots of the painting, as time gets closer to the Komen Walk.
But for now, please help me?
100% of all proceeds will be donated Komen Walk For The Cure.
{ even if it goes way over the $50.00 I need}
 
I understand if you are unable to bid on
"I Hold Your Heart In Mine"
but I appreciate your support while I battled breast cancer.
I love and consider each of you a blessing in my life.
 
Love you.
Me

No comments: