A New Bag

Happy, happy Monday!
Yesterday was so dreary and sad,
 I really looked forward to today.
I think that my pills must have conked out at 3-ish yesterday,
and
the gloom of North Texas swallowed me up!
 
Larry was not much different.
Work is eating him alive and he loves it.
Big things are happening...lol.
I just do not want to know about it.
Don't tell me Larry!
 
I had my nails done a couple weeks ago.
{at a new place}
They were the worst, worst EVER.
I tried to soak them off last night in acetone.
{gross}
Left hand is kind-of-ok. Right hand not at all.
Looks like I will be making
an appointment at a different place today to clean up this mess.
 
Yesterday all I wanted for dinner was comfort food.
So I made a batch of mini meat balls,
 mashed potatoes and mixed veggies.
Home made gravy was perfect....it was exactly what I needed.
 
 
 
Rear Window was our Sunday movie...
 
 
My new Vera Bradley bag arrived on Saturday.
It will be my camera bag...and the big camera fits!
How wonderful, now to take the big camera...and not have the camera
as one of my accessories.
Sorry ladies, but I think that is cheesy when that huge camera
 is hanging out there..and we are not professional photogs.
I guess some people want to look like Ansel Adams.
{have you seen his interesting mug?}
 
Libby and I have been waiting to hear news....
Colorado Bank is interested in using part of a Libby Video
in their commercial.
I did not hear from the lady all last week, but the week before she was my best friend. {emails every day}
I will keep you posted on any exciting news, if it should come about.
 
 Holy Week is one of my favorite time of the year.
The renewal of soul and spirit is uplifting and filled with love.
 Can you feel it?
The quiet celebration of life and faith?
 
Happy Monday.
Love you.
Me
 

No comments: