Warm and Windy

I found this beautiful leaf yesterday,
 outside of Macy's at the Galleria in Dallas.
The day was warm and windy.
This time of year is so special.
Holiday energy,
beautiful decorations,
smiles,
friends,
mature autumn leaves,
parties,
reflections on the season, our lives, our faith.
I am taking a deep breath.
Today is going to be a wonderful day.
Love you.
Me
 PS:
A good friend of mine has been taking care of his ill partner
during a trying illness. Yesterday Andy sent a thank you for
a card that Larry and I sent...
This video message reminds me that each day brings joy.
Thank you Andy. Thank you Zach.XOX
 

3 comments:

Teagirl said...

I KNEW this was going to make me cry!
Robin, Larry, you two are the most wonderful, thoughtful, TRUE friends that anyone could ever have! A true Treasure to all. Love you both. What a beautiful, thoughtful card to send to an ailing friend.

Andy, your "thank you" video is so sweet and touching. I can imagine how thrilled Robin and Larry were when they viewed it. I will keep you in my prayers, and Zach also. Blessings to you both, and Speedy Recovery, Andy.
(p.s., Love your accent! ♥)

Lara

Teagirl said...

Oh, and I forgot to proofread before I hit "publish. sorry.

And Robin, I wanted to say;
What an Amaizing leaf! I have never seen one like that!
♥ U!

Pastelred said...

Lara, love you too!